Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Favorite Wall Hanging


I love my Whooo La La wall-hanging.  I was inspired by the Michael Miller fabrics and these quirky little hooties.  It's also a lot of fun to say "Whoooooo La La"!!!!  The applique is done on the machine as well as the quilting.  I have it hanging in my upstairs hallway and when I walk by it makes me smile.  That's what a quilt should do right?  Make you smile!!  I am entering it in the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side.  There are so many amazing quilts entered!






18 comments:

  1. Looks great. And I've said Whooooo lala about ten times now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl and the colors. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A~dorable!!! Owls always make me smile. Smiles to you~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheery quilt! I came over from the Blogger's Quilt Festival, and when I saw the name "Jedi" on your blog, I knew I would feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally smiling here!
    Such a fun Quilt!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the cuteness! This totally brought a smile to my face. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL now that is going to go through my head all night! Its so very cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your win, such a funny quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling, vibrant, fun, fun quilt! and super congratulations. thanks for sharing your adorable quilt. love it. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win at BQF.

    ReplyDelete