Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas


 Yes I am one of those people who have to be fully decorated the day after Thanksgiving which means I have everything done the middle of November!  It was fun having Thanksgiving with Christmas trees everywhere!  Here is a little peek into a few trees.  I need to photograph the rest.
This is the Sugar Plum Tree in the family room.  I love that it is white and pink and happy! 









This is a little table in the hallway.  I love the fake rosemary tree with popcorn balls hanging from it.




This is my antique-y tree I have in the corner of the dining room.  It has white lace and pom pom trim and other "old" ornaments.  It's all white & silver.  I love it!




 This is a smaller white tree I have in the family room by the fireplace.  It has vintage ornaments - I love it.  I wish I had more :)



 I made these vintage cat ornaments last year using THIS techinique.

The turquoise angel cat is my favorite ornament on this tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment