Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Throw Pillow Throw Down Day 2

 Today we have 3 exciting pillow tutorials!

#1 - Pieced Chevron Throw Pillow from Shannon at Sewing Barefoot.  Shannon is a full time interior designer who loves being crafty and creative.  She has inspiring tutorials from painting to sewing to quilting. Check out her blog!  She also hosts a linky party every Sunday.  Click HERE for her Chevron Pillow tutorial.

#2 Sewing an Invisible zipper
I know there are lots of tutorials out there for how to do this, but sometimes it helps to see many different versions of the process before you tackle one yourself.  This is my version :)  Click HERE

#3 - Strippy Quilted Monogram pillow
My pillow tutorial is being featured over at the Therm O Web Blog.  I LOVE their products and I would be completely lost with out their Heat N Bond Lite!!  Click HERE for the tutorial

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment