Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meet & Greet

Today I am a Co-Host for the Meet & Greet Blog Hop.  It's a great way to meet bloggers, get ideas, and have fun!

Meet & Greet Blog Hop #29 

 Welcome back to the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! Join in, meet some fellow bloggers, greet them with comments, and grow your blog with new friends! Interested in being a Co-Host? Send an email to 2justByou(at)gmail(dot)com with "Co-Host" in the subject line for consideration and include your blog link!
Meet Everyone! This week’s “Get to know you question”: What was your most memorable Father's Day gift you gave to your dad?

 *Hosts*

 blogbutton180x180
Kim - from 2 just B you: At school one year, we made Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts at the same time (school always got out before Father's Day, so it was great that the teacher did this). I made matching picture frames, one for Mom and one for Dad. And I remember being so proud of how they turned out. I had rushed home to unwrap them, put photos in, and then re-wrapped them!


 Laurie - from Created By Laurie: My Father is away from home a lot for his work, so he really tries to relax when he is home. While he was away one time my younger brother sold his Xbox and all of his games for money. He didn’t have the funds to replace it so he was really disappointed. I bought a replacement along with a handful of games. It was put in an old Xbox box, so when he first opened his gift his eyes light up, “You bought me an Xbox?” “No,” I said laughing, “I just used the box” His smile went away for a second until he opened the box. “You did!” It felt great to give something back to him after he has done so much for me.

 *Co Host*
Amanda – from Jedi Craft Girl: My most memorable Father's Day gift? Hmmm....I can't really recall a specific gift for my father (that's kind of embarrassing). Every year I help my children make their daddy a mix book. We include pictures from the past year, highlights & memories. I ask the children questions about daddy like, if you had $1,000, what would you buy daddy? Or what is daddy's favorite thing to do in his free time? We do about 10 of these questions and put the answers in the book. We get a kick out of reading the books years later and seeing how everyone's answers change.

Now it’s YOUR turn! What was your most memorable Father's Day gift you gave to your dad? *Our Featured Guest this Week*
Diane– from DD Kimball Road Diane blogs about life, love, and the journey to becoming mommy. Check out her “All things Crafty” tab in her blog! Spread the Word, Grab Our Button!
Now Link Up and Have Fun! * Please be sure to follow the Hosts, Co-Hosts, and the Featured Guest! The Co-Hosts and Featured Guest will change each hop!

* If you would like to sign up for email reminders for the Meet & Greet Blog Hop, please sign up below. (Your email address and info will not be used for any other purpose.)


Amanda

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower via GFC from the blog hop.
    Please follow back at
    http://butterflyintheattic.blogspot.com/2013/06/upcycled-just-for-dad-last-minute.html

    I also have a struggling Postcard Shop if you could stop by www.PostcardsInTheAttic.com
    Let your friends know its there; tweet, post etc. I would be so greatful for any help I get. Thank you
    Have a blessed day
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Meet & Greet” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Chain Linky CLIMB” it lasts 1 month long & each week we add new co-hosts for ultimate networking possibilities – Thank you! Chain Linky CLIMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jedi!thanks for co-hosting the meet and greet!

    new follower, huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello girl ,
    Following from Meet & Greet . Thanks for being a co host :)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda! Just linked up and following you via GFC. Thanks for co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are always so fun! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete