Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Black Cats


 I love black cats more than anything else at Halloween.  I think it might have something to do with the fact that 19 years ago we adopted a little black fur ball of a kitten.  He was the best kitty ever.  Life just hasn't been the same since loosing him this past June.   So, in memory of Toonces, here is some fun Black Cat inspiration!
I love this fabric from Blend's Spooktacular line.  I am hoping to make something with it this week.

I am so in love with this painting by Lyn Estall.  It looks just like my Toonces :)

These 2x4 black cats from Clover House look super fun to make!!

This is a magazine cover from 1895.  You can find the image at Saving More Than Me blog


I love this vintage picture from the Graphics Fairy of a little girl holding her black cat.  

This is my "Miss Kitty" doll with a black cat Halloween dress.

A little Pyrex love mixed with Black Cat love in my kitchen.


Amanda

1 comment: