Monday, October 7, 2013

Totally 80's Costume Party

 I totally miss the 80's!!!  This was so much fun!  We had a totally awesome time reminiscing and talking about all those totally rad styles! 
  
 Love this intense "mod" look!

 Tough girl & preppy guy!
 Oh yea :)
 We had to break out the neon spray paint!

  
 The dinner was 80's food - which is code for junk food: pizza, nachos, chips, onion dip, Kool Aid, Tang, and boy am I glad they brought back the Hostess Twinkies & Cup Cakes!!

  
 If you know me at all, you know that I can't have a party without dancing!  I love this picture of the guys - they are singing Depeche Mode's "Somebody".  Ahhhhhhhh


We had a little "name that tune" throw down
 Then just lots and lots of dancing and singing!!


Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I want to come next time. ;) I love that you spray painted the photo backdrop as part of the party activities. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Amanda...
    Quero lhe convidar a conhecer meu blog: feitoamaocommuitocarinho.blogspot.com.br
    É um blog novo, ainda não tenho muita experiência.
    Espero que goste.
    Bjs…
    Rê Ascenso!!!

    ReplyDelete